VeteransJetstream Aviation is proud to have some courses State Approved for VA Flight Training, and is one of the only schools in the Treasure Valley that is able to offer students the opportunity to use there GI Bill to obtain fixed wing pilot certificates. If you wish to utilize your GI Bill for pilot training, you must:
- Attend a flight school that is both FAA approved part 141 and VA approved
- Obtain and maintain a current Class II or Class I medical.
- Have already obtained a Private Pilot License (If you do not currently hold a Private Pilot license, you should expect to pay for this on your own. The VA does not reimburse for this licensure. )
To begin the enrollment process, you will first need to bring our office a letter of eligibility. To obtain this letter, you can fill out one of two forms;
- VA form number 22-1990 for if you have never applied or used educational benefits before.
- VA form number 22-1995 if you have applied or used educational benefits.
- You can also apply for benefits and obtain your letter of eligibility by going on line to http://www.gibill.va.gov/apply-for-benefits/application/.
- If you are unsure if you are entitled to benefits, call a VA representative toll free at 1-888-442-4551. For more information on benefit eligibility, contact your VA representative or go online to http://www.gibill.va.gov.
Jetstream Aviation accepts both Pre and Post 9/11 GI Benefits under Chapters 30 and 33. Depending on your particular benefit eligibility, you may be reimbursed anywhere from 60% to 100% and up to $10,000 per academic year.
- TESTING CENTER
- Aircraft Management
- Aircraft Sales
- Flight Instruction
- Private Charter
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Rental
- Aircraft Scheduler